– It is well modified to surpass all the expectations of power sports enthusiasts.
– For the steering wheel, the shredder has a skateboard-like platform that is strategically mounted on top of two sturdy treads.
– It has a 196 cc , 4-stroke gas engine.
– You don’t have to shift gears due to the patented dual-CVT drive system.
– The top speed of the dtv shredder is about 30miles per hour due to the 13 horsepower it boasts. It is not advisable to go above 30 miles per hour ; it would definitely be a suicide mission.
– The weight of the shredder is about 200lbs.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE THE SHREDDER
– It is one of the few vehicles that can be ridden in any kind of terrain.
– The fact that it is an all-terrain vehicle means that you can use it all year long.
– When you compare it to other models like a motocross bike , a skateboard or an ATV , it is by far the best to use.
– It has a sealed carburetor which enables it to cross waters to a depth of about 10 inches . 10 inches is approximately 25cm.
– It boasts a 40-hp rotary engine that can enable it to go as fast as 60 miles per hour.
– The wheels are similar to tank treads , it can therefore tow up to 400 pounds .
– Its size is perhaps the most astonishing bit . With all these qualities we would expect it to be the size of a tank , but I can assure you that it is a small vehicle.
– Whether you’re treading in mud , snow or sand , the dtv shredder provides you with the best performance.
– Its size enables you to fit it at the back of any car . This makes it portable.
The vehicle was intended to be an extreme motorsport vehicle ; however, many have used it as a personal vehicle and it’s actually doing well . The dtv shredder takes technology to the next level by acting as a crossover between a motorcross bike , a skateboard or an ATV. Imagine getting all these in one complete package.Its ability to function in any terrain makes it to stand out from any vehicle including four wheel vehicles. At any price, it is definitely a must buy vehicle.
DTV Shredder Specifications
Form factor: Gas powered, dual tracked vehicle (DTV). Tracks side by side.
Power: 250cc (or 200cc depending on what you read) 4 stroke gas engine making 15 horsepower at 6000 RPMs. Custom Lifan engine that will be upgradeable with aftermarket parts. Electric start will be an available option.
Torque: 15 lb-ft
Top speed: 50 km/h which converts to 31 mph
Weight: 150lbs or less
Length: approx 46.75”
Width: approx 25.5”
Deck height: approx 18”,
Handle height: Up position 51”, handle folds down for transportation
Controls: Steering is done skateboard style with weight transfer left and right. Throttle and brake controls on handle.
Min Turn Radius: 6 ft
Run-time: 1 hr of vigorous riding between refueling
Noise Level: Comparable to 4 stroke trail dirt bike
Suspension: Independent Suspension with 6 independently adjustable shocks with 3 inches of travel
Max incline: 40 degrees
Max weight: Rider and gear not to exceed 300 lbs
Warranty: 1 year
The DTV Shredder is a brand new type of off road vehicle. The Shredder combines the best characteristics of traditional board sports with the power of Motocross and ATVing. Our patented DUAL-CTV Transmission system convert the riders body movements into smooth carving turns that simulate the freedom snowboarders feel while racing down a mountain.
“Our goal was simple, we wanted to create a new vehicle that was compact yet powerful, rideable year round in any weather and be truly all terrain. We envisioned the Shredder becoming a new sport that would allow anybody to enjoy the outdoors regardless of where they lives or the vehicle they drive. The idea was to merge the Action and Power sport experience into a fully immersive off-road ride like never before.” Ben Gulak – Founder of BPG Werks
After years of development and working with some of the worlds top X-Game athletes, Shredding is poised to become the next Action sport. The Shredder can be ridden year round and handles sand, snow, mud, rocks and even mountains with ease.